Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast :
• Roof Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast is a service we provide for your properties surfaces are created from cement, limestone, sandstone, terracotta, bricks and stone pavers, Gold Coast Roofing Restorations can bring back a new look and bright colours to all stone or tile surface types.
• Oil and grease stains, mold, dirt, mildew, dust and grime that builds up on the surfaces around your house not only look terrible but can be dangerous for slips. The stone surface becomes slippery with age, so a regular high pressure clean is advised.
• Gold Coast Roofing Restorations can pressure clean the hard surfaces around your home, making them safe and sound, this will also prevent any slips or falls by having a non slip surface on your floor stone or tiles.
We Can Pressure Clean :
- Driveways High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Paths High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Pontoons High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Bricks and Pavers High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Pebble Crete High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Stencil Crete High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Sandstone High Pressure Cleaning Gold Coast
- Retaining Walls High Pressure Cleaning
- Pool Areas High Pressure Cleaning
- Exposed Aggregate High Pressure Cleaning
- Fencing High Pressure Cleaning
- Pergola and Patio Areas High Pressure Cleaning
- Boat Ramps High Pressure Cleaning
• Gold Coast Roofing Restorations uses a commercial high pressure water cleaning machines that have ranges of high pressure from as low as 500psi to as high as 25,000psi, this then allows us to clean driveways lightly for stencil-crete and sandstone up to most difficult high pressure water cleaning jobs like chewing gum, oil, grease and paint products.
• We have the most advanced pressure cleaning solutions that we can deliver for your property. We provide the best building cleaning services to commercial properties and homeowners all over the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
• Gold Coast Roofing Restorations exterior building and driveway cleaning will transform the look of your property, leaving your building’s exterior looking fresh and new, whilst preventing permanent wear and staining.
Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Pressure Cleaning :
- All our regular services for residential properties
- Factory floor cleaning, wall wash downs, degreasing areas
- Large vehicle pressure cleaning and degreasing
- Wash down of loading areas and shop fronts
- Graffiti removal from all surfaces
- Pressure cleaning of process business equipment
- Cleaning of pathways, buildings car parks, equipment
Four reasons why you need to schedule a pressure cleaning :
A high pressure water cleaned property with well looked after interiors and exteriors is a more valuable property, and the property’s sale value is usually higher.
When the roof leaf & twigs are removed, driveways pressure cleaned, walls pressure cleaned, and the gutters are clean of dirt, your home will look better, and you will have more time to spend on the things to like to do.
Repair & ongoing maintenance should be listed and then in action. A high pressure water cleaning will be enough for the yearly maintenance of your home outdoor surfaces. Repair maintenance will be reduced if the surfaces are regularly cleaned.
When dirt, grime, mold, mildew, lichens are removed from the vents, doors, walls, and roof top, the quality of the air around and inside your home will be better.
• High pressure water washing or high power water washing is the use of high-pressure water spray machine and nozzle to remove all types of items from all types of surfaces. eg, paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, bubble gum and dirt from places such as buildings, wall, pathways, and concrete surfaces.
• The volume of a pressure machine is measured in gallons or liters per minute. The pressure is designed into the pump but can be varied by adjusting the exit valve or nozzle.
• The terms pressure washing and power washing all describe the professional high pressure water cleaning job we will perform for you, please contact us for a free no obligation quote.
• A pressure washing surface cleaner nozzle usually consists of two to four water pressure jets on a rotating bar that swivels when water is flowing. This action creates a standard cleaning pattern that can clean flat and smooth surfaces faster.
• Hydro-jet cleaning is a more powerful form of high pressure washing, mainly used to remove buildup in industrial settings.