Gold Coast Roof Restoration :
• Gold Coast Roof Restoration – A roof restoration service changes the external appearance of your house immediately, transforming the look of your roof back to new – giving it a fresh, well cared for appearance.
• While a newly restored roof may be able to add to the overall value of your home, in a competitive real estate market it can also help you to sell your home quicker. Increasing the kerb appeal of your home with a roof restoration service will make your property more attractive to buyers.
- Gold Coast Roof Restoration Service / Thorough cleaning of the old roof with a high-pressure washer to remove lichen, algae, moss, mildew as well as any other debris.
- Repair any damage that requires attention, this includes inspecting and repairs to any flashing that may be damaged.
- Replacement of any damaged tiles or roof sheeting that is not repairable.
- Application of the coating system being used to restore the roof. This also includes any colour that will be added to add colour to the roof, during the gold coast roof restoration service process.
Steps Involved with a Gold Coast Roof Restoration Service :
Step 1 : Initial Roof Inspection :
• Gold Coast Roof Restoration will inspect your roof to discover the faults and problems that may not be apparent to an untrained eye. There is more than a cracked tile or a leaky section that may be effecting your roof.
• Gold Coast Roof Restoration will supply a roof restoration plan and explain each suggestion and outline restoration costs so you can make informed decisions based on your budget.
Step 2 : Roof Repair and Replace :
• Gold Coast Roof Restoration deal in the restoration of all roof types; tile roof restoration, metal roof restoration, ridge capping, roof flashing, roof lining, roof seal, roof vents, gutter replacement, terracotta tiles and concrete tiles will all be considered.
• Depending on your budget, we can repair your roof to make it look like new.
Our roof restoration service comes with a 10 year guarantee.
Step 3 : Thorough Roof Clean :
• A roof restoration gold coast is designed to make your weathered roof look fresh again. After the roof restoration is completed, we also wash and rinse your roof and clean your gutters.
• We use safe pressure water cleaning where possible. Chemical roof cleaning products are only used when essential. We get rid of moss, lichens, leaves and dirt particles that get accumulated on your roof over time.
Step 4 : Roofing Re-bedding and Re-pointing :
• The roof restoration provided by Gold Coast Roofing Restorations includes the re-bedding & re-pointing of all loose & misaligned caps, gables & valleys.
• We also change broken and cracked tiles, replacing them with matched tiles (color, material and design).
Step 5 : Roof Paint Clean & Prep :
• Whether it is tile roof restoration or metal roof restoration, we air blow the roof to remove dirt and inspect the roof completely in preparation for coating.
Step 6 : State of Art Primer and Sealer :
• Your roof is coated with acrylic primer to make it look smooth. This provides strong adhesion and fills up the porous holes in the tiles.
Step 7 : Dulux AcraTex Roof Membrane or AcraTex 962 Cool Roof :
• A water based elastomeric high build coating for application to concrete roof tiles and metal roofs is used. Giving maximum protection, durability, colour retention and weather proofing. The coats are 4X thicker than paint. The state of art protection for tile roof restoration and metal roof restoration.
• The Membrane application is available in a range of roofing colours both in Conventional or InfraCOOL Cool Roof technology.
• Heat Reflective, High Build Membrane with InfraCOOL Technology. Formulated for maximum reflectance of invisible InfraRed heat without compromising visual colour.
Step 8 : Hand Painting & Clean Up :
• We hand paint all gable ends to avoid any over spray. Once again, we clean your roof for any residue, during the roof restoration process.
• When restoring your roof ‘Gold Coast Roofing Restorations’ will not substitute with an inferior coating. This is why we only use DuluxAcra Tex roof membranes.
Benefits of a Full Gold Coast Roof Restoration :
Increased Aesthetic Appeal
When you look at a home or a commercial building, you notice the appearance of a roof. Fading, discolouration, dirt and mould can all detract from the look of a property and send a message that the structure is not properly cared for. A roof restoration is a simple way to restore beauty to the exterior of any property. Following a roof restoration, the colour of a roof is brighter and more lustrous, and the effects can make a home or business look fresh and new.
Water damage is one of the biggest threats to the integrity of roofs. When water pools on the surface of the roof, it can cause corrosion to metal and promote rot and weathering for other types of materials. If water is able to seep past the exterior of the roof, it can lead to the growth of toxic mould and mildew inside of structures and water damage that can cost thousands to repair. Top quality roof restoration products leave behind a water-resistant coating that diminishes the risk of water damage and the costs with which it is associated.
Protection from Mould, Mildew and Algae
In wet climates, mould, mildew and algae can all grow on the hard surfaces of roofs. These substances can detract from the appearance of roofs and compromise their integrity. Roof restoration gold coast includes pressure washing that helps to remove microbes from roofing. The sealants and restoration products that are applied to the roof during a service are mould-resistant and help to control the growth of microbes for years to come.
Higher Home Values
Studies have shown that the quality and integrity of a roof contributes to 10 to 15 per cent of its total value. Having a roof restoration performed can help to keep a roof in good repair and positively impact the value of a property. In addition, the aesthetic benefits of roof restoration make a home more visually appealing and can increase its perceived value with potential buyers.
9 More Good Reasons for a Full Gold Coast Roof Restoration :
- Cost savings : Let’s face it—roof replacement is a major investment. The cost of labor and materials are substantial. While sometimes replacement is the best decision to make for long-term advantages, restoration – which requires less labor and materials – costs less than half of a total roof replacement. For example, depending on the roofing system selected, replacement costs between $18 and $22 per square feet, whereas restoration requires costs about $6 to $9 per square foot.
- Longer depreciation period : The federal government expects you to depreciate your roof over 39 years, so it is advantageous for you to extend the life of your roof, as long as you’re not looking at numerous additional repairs in the near future.
- Cool factor : “Cool roof” solutions, such as those available from Dulux, lower the temperature of your existing roof. Since some coatings are highly reflective, they can greatly increase solar reflectivity, which can significantly reduce interior coating costs. You can achieve significant savings on your HVAC costs.
- Tax benefits : Roof Restorations are financed through maintenance rather than capital budgets, which is a strong tax advantage. As a maintenance expense, a roof restoration means you can immediately expense your costs. Further, depending on where you live, there could be more tax advantages in the form of tax credits and rebates available for energy-efficient improvements, such as ENERGY STAR® qualification and LEED point contribution.
- Multiple options : There are numerous, cost-effective roof restoration options available depending on your type of roofing system.
- Safety : With some roofing systems, a restoration can upgrade your roof to a Class A fire rating. You’ll not only enhance the safety of your building, you may also be able to lower your cost of insurance.
- Heat efficiency : Since some coatings are highly reflective, they can greatly increase solar reflectivity, which can significantly reduce interior coating costs.
- Less intrusive : Replacement can be noisy and disruptive. Restoration is typically less intrusive to the people working in your commercial building. An added bonus: Restoration is faster and cleaner.
- Additional warranty : Many restoration systems are warranted through the manufacturer for up to 10 years. Be sure to find out how many years your restoration would be covered.