The Benefits of a Full Roof Clean :
- Extend the life of your paint and protect your biggest asset.
- More cost effective than a roof restoration.
- Remove unsightly build up caused by grime and pollution.
- Prevent damaging mould and algae build up.
- A pre-sale roof clean will help sell your property faster.
- Add value to your home.
- A pre-painting roof clean will remove the impurities on your roof.
- Increase the longevity of your new coat of paint.
- Make your roof look the best in the street.
Good Advice for Roof Cleaning :
• Since the roofing is constantly exposed to the vagaries of nature, and also it will see a build-up of mildew and moss growth and dirt, dust and dried leaves and bird droppings, roof cleaning should be carried out periodically.
• Your roof could be a stand out feature for your property, having all the visual marks removed from the surface can have it returned back to looking new again and adding value to your property, roof cleaning can be the cheapest form of home improvement.
• We’re quick to quote, reliable and we’ll stay in touch on the day so you’ll know exactly when we’re coming. We don’t leave our clients waiting around.
All work is conducted strictly with OH&S in mind – harnesses are used and safety procedures are followed.
• Roof cleaning is a fast and cost effective way to dramatically improve the appearance of your building, as well as prevent damage caused by contaminants that eat away at roofing material over time.
• Gold Coast Roofing Restorations high pressure commercial roof cleaning service will have your roof looking as good as new, plus we can advise you on any areas that may need attention or repairs.
• Gold Coast Roofing Restorations roof cleaning, equipment and products give brilliant results. We’re sure to satisfy with our ability to clean all standard roof types including terracotta, cement tile, tin, colour bond and copper.
• Roof cleaning can be dangerous and difficult. This is best left to the experts. We have the proper cleaning materials for easier, faster & more effective results. Having an appropriate maintenance schedule will help to increase the longevity of your roof & give your home a look you can be proud of.